In today’s era, most students are confused about what to do after the 12th (courses after the 12th in commerce) some students had started with new skills and many more so don’t worry I am presenting you with the best system after the 12th. Let’s see
There are three course
• Professional courses
> undergraduate courses
• specialized courses
1. Professional courses
1. Chartered Accountant (CA)
This circuit delivers by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Most prestigious career alternative in this business is that of a Chartered Accountant.
> Job of the CA is to check if the financial affairs of businesses and companies are by the laws set by the administration authorities.
• For those interested in
2. Company Secretary(CS)
This course provides the form with the institute of Company Secretary of India
• A CS is credible for completing the firms’ tax returns keeping tabs urging the board of managers and guaranteeing that the company complies with legal and statutory legislation.
For those interested in
> Company laws
> Share market
> Capital Markets
3. Cost management accountant(CMA)
This course is provided by the institute of cost management of India
• Cost accountants, the job is to collect and analyze the financial information from all the areas of a company required to manage the business within the available resources.
• for those interested in
> Cost control
> Cost Management
Things that are common in this course CA / CS / CMA (courses after 12th in commerce)
• There are three CA levels in the course
– Low-cost and reputed courses
– Requirements:- Extreme hard work & dedication
– Difficulty level very high
– Duration:- 4 to 5 years
4. Chartered Financial analyst (CFA)
• A chartered financial analyst is a globally recognized course offered by the institute USA.
> Accepted in more than 146 countries
• The candidates who have an interest in the following job roles as
> Portfolio Managers
> Risk Managers
> Financial advisors
– The candidates must pass their bachelor of equivalent programs from any stream from recognized universities or colleges.
– Candidates must have an international passport.
– Course duration:- 1 5 years to 4 years.
– Course fees:- 1,90,000- INR 5,86,000.
2. Undergraduate course
B.com – Bachelor of commerce
BBI – Bachelor of Banking & Insurance
BAF – Bachelor of Accounting & Finance
BMS – Bachelor of management studies
BMM – Bachelor of mass media
BBM – Bachelor of Business Management
BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
Bec – Bachelor of Economic
> Duration:- 3 years
• Difficulty level:- Medium
> Low-cost courses depending upon your colleges
• Can be done with a part-time job
> Can reap an adequate job after graduation
• Can get direct entry to any professional course
After undergraduate course
– direct entry to the intermediate level of CA CS CMA
– Bank PO clerk exam
– MBA with up to 18 specializations to choose from
– call center
– B.Ed, M.Ed
– job Accountant
– chartered financial planner (CFP)
– chartered financial analyst
– UPSC State level competitive exam
– Indian military academy
3. Specialized courses
– Hotel management is an employment industry that focuses on serving the necessities of its Consumers.
– certificate course can be of 6 months to 1-year duration a certificate of two years and a degree course of three years duration.
– course fees:- Rs. 3,00,000 to 6,00,000
– Digital marketing also called online marketing is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication.
– This includes email municipal media and web-based promotion and text and multimedia messages as a marketing channel.
– UG- 10+ 2 or equivalent from a recognized board or University
– PG: A Graduate ( cleared 10+2+3) or equivalent from a recognized university.
– Course fees:- 80,000 to 3,00,000 Depending upon u which u are choosing.
Stock trading courses
– The candidates are eligible to work in Indian and international broking houses, Banks, asset management companies, hedge funds PE funds NBFC KPOs, and credit rating agencies.
– they can work as stock traders, stock brokers dealers, equity analysts terminal operators, etc.
– Eligibility: 10+2
– Certificate course (1-4 months) & Diploma course (6 month-1 year)
– Course fees:- 30,000 to 1,50,000
– The types of events gold bi Birthday parties, school college events, music concerts, dance shows, culture shows, sports events, corporate events, fashion shows, adventure, and outdoor events, etc.
– Certificate courses, Diploma courses, UG courses, and PG courses available
– Courses fees:- Rs. 1,00,000 to 3,00,000