In this lockdown, most students are confused about what to do after 12th (courses after 12th in commerce) some students had started with new skills and many more so don’t worry I am presenting you with the best course after 12th? Let’s see.
There are three courses ( courses after 12th in commerce)
• Professional courses
• undergraduate courses
• specialized courses
1. Professional courses
1. Chartered Accountant (CA)
This circuit delivers by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Most prestigious career alternative in this business is that of a Chartered Accountant.
• Job of CA is to check if the financial affairs of businesses and companies are by the laws set by the administration authorities.
• For those interested in
2. Company Secretary(CS)
This course provides the form with the institute of company Secretary of India
• A CS is credible for completing the firms’ tax returns keeping tabs urging the board of managers and guaranteeing that the company complies with legal and statutory legislation.
For those interested in
3. Cost management accountant(CMA)
This course is provided by the institute of cost management of India
• Cost accountants, the job is to collect and analyse the financial information from all the areas of a company required to manage the business within the available resources.
• for those interested in
Things that are common in this course CA / CS / CMA (courses after 12th in commerce)
• There are three CA levels in the course
- Low cost and reputed courses
- Requirements:- Extreme hard work & dedication
- Difficulty level very high
- Duration:- 4 to 5 years
Chartered Financial analyst (CFA)
• A chartered financial analyst is a globally recognised course offered by the institute USA.
• Accepted in more than 146 countries
• The candidates who have an interest in the following job roles such as
- The candidates must pass their bachelor of equivalent programs from any stream from recognised universities or colleges.
- Candidates must have an international passport.
- Course duration:- 1 5 years to 4 years.
- Course fees:- 1,90,000- INR 5,86,000.
Bachelor courses (courses after 12th in commerce)
B.com – Bachelor of commerce
BBI – Bachelor of Banking & Insurance
BAF – Bachelor of Accounting & Finance
BMS – Bachelor of management studies
BMM – Bachelor of mass media
BBM – Bachelor of Business Management
BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
Bec – Bachelor of Economic
• Duration:- 3 years
• Difficulty level:- Medium
• Low-cost courses depending upon your colleges
• It Can be done with a part-time job
• Can reap an adequate job after graduation
• They can get direct entry to any professional course
After undergraduate courses
- direct entry to the intermediate level of CA CS CMA
- Bank PO clerk exam
- MBA with up to 18 specialisations choose from
- call centre
- B.Ed, M.Ed
- job Accountant
- chartered financial planner (CFP)
- chartered financial analyst
- UPSC State level competitive exam
- Indian military academy
- Hotel management is an employment industry that focuses on serving the necessities of its Consumers.
- certificate course can be of 6 months to 1-year duration a certificate of two years and a degree course of three years duration.
- course fees:- Rs. 3,00,000 to 6,00,000
Digital Marketing (courses after 12th in commerce)
- Digital marketing also called online marketing in the promotion of the brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication.
- This includes not only email municipal media and web-based promotion but also text and multimedia messages as a marketing channel.
- UG- 10+ 2 or equivalent from a recognised board or University
- PG: A Graduate ( cleared 10+2+3) or equivalent from a recognised university.
- courses fees:- 80,000 to 3,00,000 Depending upon u from which u are choosing.
Stock trading courses
- The candidates are eligible to work in Indian and international broking houses, Banks, asset management companies, hedge funds PE funds NBFC KPOs and credit rating agencies.
- they can work as stock traders, stock brokers dealers, equity analysts terminal operators, etc.
- Eligibility: 10+2
- Certificate course (1-4 months) & Diploma course (6 month-1 years)
- Course fees:- 30,000 to 1,50,000
Event Management (courses after 12th in commerce)
- The types of event gold bi Birthday parties, school college events, music concerts, dance shows, culture shows, sports events, corporate events, fashion shows, adventure and outdoor events etc
- Certificate courses, Diploma courses, UG courses, PG courses available
- Courses fees:- Rs. 1,00,000 to 3,00,000
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin